CEDEFOP launched a new report entitled "2020 skills forecast" for several european countries.
Here are some of the major aspects that characterize Portugal:
- 5 392 000 - the estimated number of jobs in Portugal by 2030
- 11,5% - the increase in employment in 2018-2030
- 3 073 000 - number of total job openings between 2018 and 2030
- the fastest-growing sectors are Business and other services, with a 1,8% growth per year, and Construction (1,6% growth per year)
- the highest-demand occupations are business and administration associate professionals, followed by cleaners and helpers and personal service workers
- a third of the new job openings requires a high level of qualifications, whereas 40% require a medium level and 27% a low level
- 41% - the percentage of increase in high-skilled labour supply from 2018-2030
Check this info and more in this link.